Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Problems with last blog; Peanuts Instead (song)

Welcome to my new new blog. I had started one a couple of weeks ago after getting an invitation from yahoo. It worked fine the first week. The second week there were problems, but I managed. Today, my blog was blank.Yahoo's blogging software is a beta version, so maybe that's the problem. But my blog is important to me. It's the only thing I think about now.

To bring you up to date...

On May 5, 2006, I said, "welcome to my blog.
I like the new picture on the geocities join page. Websites should let viewers choose the welcoming photo on their pages because some of those people I don't really enjoy seeing. (It's the one of the girl sitting up in the moving car, in case they change it.)"

Then on May 21, it was, "I tried to find voice synthesized singing software. I wanted to post occasional songs that are sung instead of just the midi melody like on the songs from my musicals, but I encountered various problems. So I'll have to keep going with the midi melodies and lyrics for awhile.The song is called Peanuts Instead. Also, the Yahoo blogging software I'm using has my time zone wrong. I'm Eastern Standard, not GMT."

Did I say something bad?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats