Sunday, June 18, 2006

Death messages?

Is someone using a possible link on WFMU's Beware of the Blog video page to the 38-page letter page on my website to send me a death message? When I was checking the statistics of my site, I noticed a link to WFMU on the Referrer Report page of my site. When I clicked to WFMU, the title of the post on top of the page was "World Cup Death Watch - Update 2." There was also a picture of a little kid giving someone the finger. It was the June 16, 2006 post.

In January 2006, I had noticed a WFMU link on my Referrer page and I got a big jump in the number of page views which was nice. No death messages either. The increased page views diminished over the following weeks and the WFMU link disappeared.

Then today I noticed the link to the WFMU page with the Death Watch posting.

A similar thing happened a couple of months ago. A link to WFMU appeared on my Referrer page and when I clicked it to WFMU's video page, the April 21 posting on top included a link to a Japanese video called Suicide Club.

posted: june 18, 2006, 12:03 pm (new york)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Monday, July 31, 2006 6:16:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats