Friday, January 01, 2016

Photos referred to in my "Transcript and commentary of 'Audio Recording of March 1, 2007 Eric Nakao-NYPD-FDNY Encounter'" blog posting and/or my "Virginia Tech Conspiracy Theory" blog posting

1) March 1, 2007, 3:21 p.m. - Car parked near my bus stop on Grand Central Parkway near Queens Blvd in NYC
while I was waiting for my bus on my way to Queens College. 
2) March 1, 2007, 3:22 p.m. - Person in wheelchair at my bus stop on Grand Central Parkway near Queens Blvd in NYC.

3) March 1, 2007, 3:40 p.m. - NYPD police car making a U-turn on Main St. & Melbourne Ave. in Flushing, Queens, NYC after I had exited my bus on my way to Queens College. A distant, fuzzy image of its identification number on its back license plate can be seen, but it's hard to read.

4) March 1, 2007, 3:40 p.m. - The NYPD police car from photo 3 completing its U-turn. A distant, fuzzy image of the driver can be seen also.

5) March 1, 2007, 3:41 p.m.- NYPD Traffic Enforcement car parked along Main St., between Melbourne Ave. & 68th Ave. An NYPD police car is in the background in the southbound lane, maybe the same police car from photos 3 & 4.  

6) March 1, 2007, 3:41 p.m. - NYPD Traffic Enforcement car from photo 5 seen from back. Its identification number (7119) can be seen on its back license plate.

7) March 1, 2007, 3:41 p.m. - Budget truck driving northbound on Main St. 

8) March 1, 2007, 3:42 p.m. - NYPD police car parked on Main St. just south of Melbourne Ave. The bus stop sign of my bus stop near Queens College can be seen a little behind the police car.

9) March 1, 2007, 3:42 p.m. - The same police car from photo 8. Its identification number (1868) can be seen in its back license plate.

10) March 1, 2007, 3:42 p.m. - The words "Queens College" and "Main St & Melbourne Av"can be seen on the bus stop sign of my bus stop behind the same police car from photos 8 & 9. 

11) March 1, 2007, 8:45 p.m. - NYPD police car with flashing lights when I exited my usual subway station near my apartment in Manhattan after my police-FDNY encounter in Queens earlier that day. Its identification number (1869) can be seen in its front license plate. A blurry image of the driver of the police car can be seen also.

12) April 16, 2007, 2:39 p.m. - A dark blue car driving north on Broadway in Manhattan after I had exited a stationary store. I believe it is the New York City Mental Hygiene car that I saw pull out as I exited the store. Distant, blurry letters can be seen on its front passenger outer door. The letters are not readable in the photo, but I believe they say "New York City Mental Hygiene" or something similar. A distant, blurry image of its back license plate can be seen also, but is  unreadable as well. 

All photos by Eric Nakao

Posted: January 1, 2016, 11:28 p.m., et
Update: January 2, 2016, 1:11 a.m., et

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats