Friday, July 28, 2006

I'm being excluded from Blogger's Blog Search and Technorati

My July 26 Crack Iraq (If it works for the Kurds . . .) posting and July 25 Erick's Blog cartoon: Coincidence or conspiracy? posting are not in the Blogger Blog Search or Technorati search engines. They are in Google, however.

My July 25 Iraq - Who loves ya, baby? (cartoon) posting (posted about 12 hours before my Erick's Blog cartoon posting) and at least some previous postings appear to still be in Blogger Blog Search and Technorati.

I've checked some other Blogger blogs' postings from July 25 - 27. Blog Search doesn't seem to be working very well, but Technorati seems to have most posts.

This current posting is not on Blog Search, Technorati or Google.

posted: july 28, 2006, 8:53 AM ET
update: july 28, 2006, 4:15 PM ET

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats