Monday, November 13, 2006

Do you have shame of sex?

The reason I'm asking is because I keep getting these e-mails from this person, Todd, who keeps asking me this question. Day after day. Week after week. 5, 10, 20 times a day.

As you can imagine, I was quite disturbed by this because . . . I do have shame of sex. But I didn't think it was any of his business. It was a personal matter.

So I called Todd and I said Todd, Todd, please stop sending me these e-mails. Yes, yes, I do have shame of sex, but I don't think it's any of your business, so please, please, stop sending me these e-mails.

Todd said he could send me these pills. I said I didn't want his pills. I haven't heard from him since.

But then I started getting e-mails from someone named Ollie who kept asking me if I wanted more girth.

More girth! What is the matter with these people? Don't they realize that that is the worst question you could ask someone?

No, I do not want more girth, Ollie. My god.

Terrible. Shocking.

share
digg

posted: monday, november 13, 2006, 4:09 AM ET
update: sunday, december 31, 2006, 11:28 AM ET


tags:

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats